Adding all EO events to your calendar automatically is easy!
- Open the Calendar program (in Applications)
- From the File menu select New Calendar Subscription
- Type or paste the EO feed URL into the “Calendar URL” field then click Subscribe
- Set the settings for this feed to the following:
- Name: EO Events
- Location: iCloud
- Uncheck “Alerts” and “Attachments"
- Set Auto-refresh to “Every 5 minutes”
- Uncheck “Ignore alerts”
*note: by using iCloud, this calendar will automatically show up on your
iPhone and other iCloud devices. If you don’t use iCloud, you’ll want to set
up the calendar on your iPhone seperately:
- On your iPhone, click this link
- Select “Subscribe” on the popup
- Do this on your iPhone only if you do not use iCloud