1/2 day Gazelles Strategy workshop. Strategy - is one of the four pillars of the Accelerator program. EO Members, Accelerator Prospective Members and guests are welcome to join us for this afternoon workshop at our inaugural Accelerator launch event. Oktoberfest Happy Hour to follow.
EO24 is a day where ALL Chapters and ALL Members celebrate entrepreneurial learning. In honor of EO's 30th Anniversary, this year EO Philadelphia Chapter is dedicating a day to Learning, Giving & Growing through volunteer efforts in our community and a transformational journey from local entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Carr.
A negotiations keynote from the king of negotiations. We are excited to welcome Leigh Steinberg. With an unrivaled history of record-setting contracts, Leigh has secured over $3 billion for his 300+ pro athlete clients and directed more than $750 million to various charities around the world.
EO Philadelphia is kicking off the fall with our Annual All Member Meeting. A day packed with learning starting with (optional) mid-day forum meetings, our All Member Meeting, and concluding with keynote Michael Smerconish.
Date: August 10, 2017
RSVP: August 7, 2017
Overview: When the Products We Make Become a Part of History...
Most Entrepreneurs do not consider the products they create to have any long term historical significance. Well, the Simeone Museum is a testament to the importance and legacy of the automobile. More than just cars, the vehicles that make up Dr. Simeone’s private collection each have their own story to tell. Join us for this rare opportunity as Dr. Simeone will share with EO Philadelphia his passion for these one of a kind automobiles and their place in history. You will learn how the innovations of yesterday became the standards of today and how he hopes to provide perspective for future generations.
The Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum celebrates "The Spirit of Competition". In TRUE EO style we will do just that. Some friendly competition tied into this fun and educational event.
Attendees: Open to EO'ers, Strategic Alliance Partners, Prospects and Guests. Guest fee of $75 applied during registration.
Parking: On site parking available
Attire: Casual attire
Food & Beverage: Heavy appetizers, beer, wine and non alcoholic options will be served.
Interested in attending this event? Complete the interest form to learn more about membership in EO.
Catch a ride on the bus to Pottsville with fellow EO'ers for a private tour of America's oldest brewery.
The Forum Program is designed to ensure that new members get the most value possible from their EO Forum experience from the very beginning. During the day members will learn the fundamentals of forum protocol,learn a little about each other, and start laying the foundation to immediately get benefit from the forum experience. View this day as an investment in your own personal development, and a day where you gain tools that you can use in other areas of life, not just in EO. Workbooks will be provided.
A healthy, balanced relationship is a strong predictor of happiness levels, health status and even financial well-being. Research, however, suggests that most couples don’t plan for a successful relationship andwait up to six years after encountering significant problems to seek professional support. But not you - YOU are going to plan for success!
Description: “One of the most respected crime reporters in the country” (60 Minutes), George Anastasia was a long-time writer for The Philadelphia Inquirer, where he earned two Pulitzer Prize nominations (and a hit contract from then-Philly crime boss John Stanfa) for his searing mafia exposés. He is the author of six crime books, including The Last Gangster, Blood and Honor, and The Summer Wind. Anastasia’s work has appeared in Playboy and The Village Voice, and he has been an organized crime consultant on projects for ABC and the History Channel, among others. With never-before-heard confessions and intimate family insider perspective, Gotti’s Rules offers a rare and shocking glimpse into one of New York’s most notorious crime families.
- Date: December 7, 2016
- RSVP: By December 2, 2016
- Venue: Spasso Italian Grill
- Parking: Street & Lot parking available (user pays)
- Attendees: Open to EO'ers, Sponsors & guests. Guest fee of $50 applies and collected at registration.
- Food/Beverage: Dinner will be served
- Attire: Casual attire
Description: In honor of EO24 EO Philadelphia is packing a full day of learning in.
A driving force of EO’s learning program, EO24 is a universal event that represents 24 hours of global entrepreneurial innovation and knowledge sharing, and offers real-time learning to help drive economic growth across the globe. Throughout a single day, entrepreneurs from around the world, including EO members and guest keynotes, share their stories and wisdom to inspire and support the next generation of entrepreneurs. Designed to drive business take-home value around growth and innovation, these events provide value to entrepreneurs around the globe and are designed to positively impact the entire entrepreneurial continuum— from college entrepreneurs and start-ups to small businesses and large enterprises.
- Date: November 17, 2016
- RSVP: By November 1, 2016
- Forum Meetings: Mid-day at Blank Rome LLP
- All Member Meeting: 4pm - 5:30pm Blank Rome LLP
- Evening Keynote: 6:00pm, Pyramid Club
- Parking: Garages and on street parking available (user pays)
- Attendees: Morning/Afternoon Forum Meetings open to forum members. All Member Meeting (AMM) open to EO MEMBERS ONLY. Evening Keynote open to EO'ers, Sponsors & Guests. Evening Guests are $100 pp, paid during registration. One guest pp unless space permits more.
- Food/Beverage: Evening reception will include heavy hor d'oeuvres and beverages.
- Attire: Business casual.
- Overview: More details to come!
We live in a world where “accidental living” – mindlessly moving through routines, wasting countless hours on social media, or complaining about what’s wrong in our jobs, families and society – has become the norm. But John O’Leary reminds us that just because we got out of bed this morning, does not mean that we are truly living.
Description: Based on the National Bestselling book Becoming Your Best: The 12 principles of Highly Successful Leaders – which includes 40 years of research from peak performing companies – Rob will show your participants how to leverage the 12 principles that propel teams and organizations to the top!
EO Philadelphia is excited to kick off their 2016-2017 fiscal year on a HIGH note...at iFly in King of Prussia!
- Date: July 27, 2016
- RSVP: By July 20, 2016
- Venue: iFly King of Prussia
- Parking: on site
- Attendees: Open to EO'ers, Sponsors & Guests ($100 guest fee)
- Food/Beverage: Lunch will be provided
- Attire: Casual attire. More specific details to come.
- Overview: Kicking off the year on a HIGH...iFly style. Join us for an afternoon full of adrenaline. Waiver for participation will be required.
Flight Restrictions (per iFly): Under 6' Tall - 230lbs. MAX Over 6' Tall - 250lbs MAX
No medical history of heart, neck or back problems - No History of Shoulder Dislocations - Flyers Must be 3 years old and Above Women that are pregnant or think they are pregnant should not fly.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation or no show within 48hrs of event will result in a $50 fee to members/sponsors/guests.
Annual Family Phun day UNION style! Bring the whole clan to Talen Energy Stadium for night of soccer, tailgating and special appearances from Tim McDermott and Carl Cherkin. A great way to kick off summer fun!
- Date: June 22, 2016
- RSVP: By June 12, 2016
- Venue: Talen Energy Stadium
- Parking: on site (details to come)
- Attendees: Open to EO'ers, Sponsors & KEF Members and their families
- Food/Beverage: Dinner & Drinks will be served
- Attire: Casual, great time to break out your soccer jersey!
- Overview: Philadelphia Union take on the Chicago Fire, join us for a night full of tailgating, drills, appearances from the Exec team and an action packed soccer game. Festivities start at 5:30pm, kick-off at 7pm! Additional details to come.
EO Philadelphia presents a half-day workshop with Ryan Avery on Leading Through Storytelling: Learn to Captivate, Motivate and Inspire Any Audience.
Want to Grow Your Business? Meet current EO members and hear how EO adds value to their business and personal lives.