An all chapter Forum Experience.
- Date: June 16, 2014
- RSVP: By June 10, 2014
- Venue: Merion Tribute House
- Parking: Ample parking available
- Attendees: Open to EO Philadelphia Members. This is a members only event.
- Food/Beverage: Dinner will be served
- Attire: Casual
An Event Usually Reserved for NERVE
Hear the raw, shocking, real life stories of 4 local EO Philadelphia Chapter members in a Forum Confidential setting. Based on the sensitive nature of the content that will be presented, this event is for EO Philadelphia members only!
“What is said in the room, stays in the room”
- Drug Addiction Hits Our Family – how this impacted my life, my family and my business. Things to look out for!
- I Lost Everything, how I rebuilt my Life and my Business
- Coming to America with only $500, and what I did to build a multi-million dollar business
- How I grew my International business from $0 to $13 Million