- Event Theme: Body Language: how appearance and actions influence
- Fees: None
- Attendees: Open to EO'ers, Spouse/Significant Other & Sponsors
- Parking: Parking available on site
- Food/Beverage: Appetizers and Beverages will be provided
- Attire: Casual
- RSVP: By April 14, 2014
- Overview: Each of us has the power to be influential. If you want to succeed in life, you have to know what you want, when you want to have it, why and how you intend to get it. You can make it happen, but too often we stand in our own way. The Power of Influence will help you to understand the Universal Principles of commanding abundance, removing obstacles, and achieving your desired outcomes. Specifically, we will explore:
· Leverage the Power of Belief: Identify and eliminate negative thoughts and actions that prevent associates from reaching their full potential.
· Communicate with Body Language: Reading and using body language is a key factor in successful negotiations. Gain skills for persuading and influencing before speaking a word. Read the body language of others to respond effectively and achieve winning possibilities.
· Strengthen Self-Confidence: Acquire the skills and habits that lead to opportunities
· Create Power through Image: Clothing, colors and styles are marketing tools for obtaining maximum results. Use them for creating impact and positive outcomes.
· Changing the Mindset: Building strong beliefs. Setting good habits in motion. Learning to play a bigger game in life to get what you want.
Back to All Events