- Speaker: N. Ridgely Goldsborough, Esq
- Date: Tuesday September 16, 2014
- RSVP: By September 10, 2014
- Schedule: 7:30am - Breakfast/Registration. 8:00am Program start.
- Venue: Philadelphia Country Club
- Parking: available on site
- Fees: None
- Attendees: Open to EO'ers, Sponsors and their immediate family members (no fees). Interested to bring additional guests beyond your immediate family? A $50/person registration fee collected at time of registration.
- Food/Beverage: Breakfast served
- Attire: Business Casual - http://www.philadelphiacc.net/Club-Info/Dress-Code-2.aspx
- Overview: What's your WHY? WHY do you think the way you think, talk the way you talk, act the way you act––and of course, WHY did you choose your spouse or partner? Have you read Simon Sinek’s Start With WHY or seen his TED talk? Have you ever wondered what’s the WHY of your company? What if you could get every team member rowing the boat in the same direction at the same time and pointed directly at your goals and dreams––united by a cause and motivated by something far greater than money?
Join fellow EO member, Ridgely Goldsborough, as he will share how to use the biology of the brain to help you see clearly, unite your team and get them all inspired to support your cause—in an entertaining and transformational workshop where you will discover your WHY—AND learn how to discover the WHYs of others. It's like being reintroduced to yourself! Also a fantastic process for anyone with kids! (Recently rated 9.58 at EO Argentina University) Want to know more? Visit www.WHYformula.com
Back to All Events