Want to Grow Your Business? Meet current EO members and hear how EO adds value to their business and personal lives. Invite only (prospects and members)
- Date: August 26, 2014
- RSVP: By July 31, 2014
- Venue: Overbrook Golf Club
- Parking: Available on site
- Fees: None
- Attendees: EO Moderators in need of training and incoming moderators. Special invite only.
- Food/Beverage: Breakfast and lunch Provided
- Attire: Business Casual. Overbrook Dress Code
- Overview: An informative and educational training for incoming forum moderators.
A Forum Moderator is a member leader in each Forum that leads and manages the Forum to ensure that all members have a healthy, successful Forum experience. Forums elect a Moderator who attends Moderator Training, leads monthly meetings and serves as their Forums connection to the local chapters Forum Chair. A Moderator generally serves a one-year term.