The Key Executive Forum is an opportunity to provide your senior executive(s) with an environment to experience-share and learn with peers, in the same format to which we’re accustomed to in EO. This forum training is dedicated to bringing the same forum experience to this group of individuals.
- Date: January 30, 2015
- RSVP: By January 25, 2015
- Venue: Overbrook Golf Club
- Parking: Available on site
- Fees: None
- Attendees: Special invite only, open to incoming Executive Forum Members
- Food/Beverage: Breakfast and lunch Provided
- Attire: Business Casual. Overbrook Dress Code
- Overview: An informative and educational training for incoming Key Executive Forum Members. There is a $350 no show fee or cancellation fee within 48 hours of event.