Do you want more happiness, fulfillment and energy? Do you want to dramatically improve your own productivity and increase employee performance?
- Date: Tuesday May 19, 2015
- Schedule: 4:00pm Registration, 4:30pm Program Start, 6:45pm Reception
- Venue: Springside Chestnut Hill Academy
- Parking: Please park in the Blue Lot, Lot P. Please use the "Special Events" entrance located in the rear of the building (#4 on the map). http://www.sch.org/campusmap
- Attendees: Open to EO'ers, Spouses, Sponsors, Key Executive Forum and guests. Please note David's program is appropriate for youth middle school aged and up - we encourage their participation!
- Food/Beverage: Light fare will be served
- Attire: Business Casual
Overview: Do you want more happiness, fulfillment and energy? Do you want to dramatically improve your own productivity and increase employee performance?
Our parents, teachers and managers have told us that, if we want to succeed, we should find and fix our weaknesses. However, most of us never make much progress trying to eliminate our worst traits. In fact, our weaknesses are actually the best clue to our strengths. In this funny and counter-intuitive talk, David shows how to find happiness, personal fulfillment and business success by starting with weaknesses — and embracing them rather than trying to deny them.
This presentation reinforces the goals of EO 360 by applying the principles to marriage, parenting, personal growth, business development and organizational management.
TEDx Marinette - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqS0zSTlsM8
The Freak Factor for Kids - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhdleqd93UI
About the speaker: David Rendall
During the last fifteen years, David Rendall has spoken to audiences on every inhabited continent. His clients include the US Air Force and the Australian Government, as well as companies in the Fortune 50, AT&T and State Farm Insurance, Fortune 500, Ralph Lauren, and Fortune Global 500, BASF, GlaxoSmithKline, and Tyco International.
David has also spoken for EO chapters in Australia, India and seven US cities from Oregon to Virginia, as well as at EO Alchemy, the Global Student Entrepreneur Awards and the EO Global Staff Conference.
Prior to becoming a speaker, he was a management professor, stand-up comedian and endurance athlete. He also managed nonprofit enterprises that provided employment for people with disabilities. He has more than twenty years of experience leading people and organizations.
David has a doctor of management degree in organizational leadership, as well as a graduate degree in psychology. He is the author of three books:
The Four Factors of Effective Leadership
The Freak Factor
The Freak Factor for Kids