Play the game...the Start-up Game - test your skill level at starting a business!
- Date: February 17, 2016
- RSVP: By February 10, 2016
- Venue: Valley Forge Casino Resort, 1160 First Avenue King of Prussia, PA 19406
- Parking: Street parking available
- Attendees: EO'ers, Sponsors, Key Executive Members, guest welcome, $50 fee applies for all guests
- Food/Beverage: Afternoon reception
- Attire: Casual
- Overview - EO members will role-play as founders, investors, and potential employees who must deal with the many complexities of negotiating deals, finding the right staffing mix, building relationships, and making critical early decisions that affect the chances of long-term success. The simulation is designed to mirror a true startup experience: it is chaotic and complicated, and participants must figure out optimal strategies for success, with limited information, over the course of the "game". Designed by Professor and former Entrepreneur Ethan Mollick, the Entrepreneurship Simulation: The Startup Game is one of The Wharton School's most popular simulations.