We live in a world where “accidental living” – mindlessly moving through routines, wasting countless hours on social media, or complaining about what’s wrong in our jobs, families and society – has become the norm. But John O’Leary reminds us that just because we got out of bed this morning, does not mean that we are truly living.
- Date: October 26, 2016
- RSVP: By October 15, 2016
- Venue: Crozer Chester Medical Center
- Parking: on site
- Attendees: Open to EO'ers, Sponsors & Guests. Kids are free (16 and under). Adult guest fee of $100 pp. Please email Katie Baer at email@example.com to register your FREE kids guests, you will be charged automatically for adult guests in the system.
- Food/Beverage: Cocktail Reception to follow
- Attire: Casual attire
- Overview: What would our day, impact and output look like if we lived a radically inspired life, every, single day?
Living radically inspired means you learn from past mistakes, rise above challenges and thrive no matter the circumstances. No one embodies this more than powerhouse inspirational speaker John O’Leary – who was nearly killed in a devastating fire at age nine. Today, John inspires 50,000+ people each year around the world.
In his #1 national bestselling book ON FIRE: The 7 Choices to Ignite a Radically Inspired Life, John has identified choices to transform your life and business.
John shares the critical truth that “inflection points” – moments in time that change everything that follows – occur daily. John will help you realize it’s your choice how inflection points affect you. Your life has much less to do with what happens to you, and much more to do with how you react to it. Are you ready to live on fire?
ACCOUNTABILITY: Own your wins and your failures to truly celebrate your outcomes. Discover the power of taking ownership of your life and the impact it will have on your bottom-line. Your team will replace blame-shifting with courageous living.
VICTOR-MINDSET: Shift your perspective to leverage your strength and reclaim freedom. First, see how perspective is coloring each of your interactions. Strive for progress (not perfection) and learn from defeat. With a new common mindset, your organization will achieve unbridled success.