Description: Based on the National Bestselling book Becoming Your Best: The 12 principles of Highly Successful Leaders – which includes 40 years of research from peak performing companies – Rob will show your participants how to leverage the 12 principles that propel teams and organizations to the top!
- Date: August 30, 2016
- RSVP: By August 23, 2016
- Venue: Llanerch Country Club
- Parking: on site
- Attendees: Open to EO'ers, Sponsors & Key Executive staff. 1st guest is free. Additional guests are $100 pp. Payable via check to EO Philadelphia. Please contact Katie Baer to coordinate payment.
- Food/Beverage: Breakfast will be served
- Attire: Business casual, no jeans or sneakers please.
- Overview: From the cockpit to the boardroom, former F-16 fighter pilot, Rob Shallenberger, will share with you the skills and habits that will have a profound impact on your revenue, culture, productivity, and personal success across ALL areas of your life.
This isn’t just “another chapter event or seminar” to attend, this has been a life-changing experience for members around the world. In addition, it’s one of the few events when you can bring your spouse and teenage children for a transformational experience that is consistently rated a 9.5+.
Key Take-Aways for Your Chapter:
- - The power of mindset and skillset to achieve success, personally and professionally
- - Develop a clear, personal and team vision for the next 1, 5, and 10 years.
- - No more New Year Resolutions! Learn how fighter pilots create actionable goals and plans to achieve their vision.
- - Discover the 4 steps to prioritize your time, reduce stress, find balance, and increase happiness.
- - Three ways to develop the Success Attitude, both personally and throughout your entire organization!
- - Discover why employee engagement in the U.S. is at a measly 32% and how to get your team fired up and engaged.
- - Learn a proven strategy to create behavioral change and a culture by design.
How to use a simple framework to support sustainable results!