A family night...fright style. Check out the Bates Motel, Haunted Hayride and corn maze at Arasapha Farms with fellow EO'ers!
- Date: October 18, 2016
- RSVP: By October 12, 2016
- Venue: Duffers Tavern & Arasapha Farm
- Parking: available at Duffers Tavern
- Attendees: Open to EO'ers & their families. Registration $20pp, collected during registration. This is scary, so be aware when booking with little ones - parents discretion.
- Food/Beverage: Buffet dinner at Duffers Tavern starting at 5:30pm.
- Attire: Casual attire
- Overview: Join us for a fright filled evening with fellow EO'ers and their families. We will start the evening at Duffers Tavern for dinner and drinks at 5:30pm. We will be picked up via Hayride (at Duffer's) at 7:00 pm where we will head to the farm as a group (PLEASE MEET AT DUFFERS BY 6:45pm). We will skip the line and enter the SPOOKY hayride. Attendees will then have the chance to visit the spook house and corn maze before departing back to Duffers around 8:30pm.