Description: Time to (Re)Ignite the Spark! Join us for a once in a lifetime partner event. We are thrilled to host Dr. Jessica O'Reilly, EO Philadelphia is just one stop on her East Coast EO tour! Significant other not in town...email us and we can see if we can accommodate!
- Date: February 17, 2017
- RSVP: By February 10, 2017
- Venue: Carriage Barn 1 Liseter Road Newtown Square, PA 19073
- Parking: Available on site
- Attendees: Open to EO'ers, Sponsors & significant other.
- Food/Beverage: Dinner & beverages will be served.
- Attire: Date Night attire
- Overview: A healthy, balanced relationship is a strong predictor of happiness levels, health status and even financial well-being. Research, however, suggests that most couples don’t plan for a successful relationship andwait up to six years after encountering significant problems to seek professional support. But not you - YOU are going to plan for success!
In this interactive session, you’ll engage in engaging conversations about meaningful relationship topics, lay the groundwork for an intimate connection that will last for years, learn to prioritize the erotic relationship within the framework of a busy lifestyle and build confidence to approach sexual intimacy with greater confidence and finesse.
And please don’t worry — you will NOT be pressured to share intimate details about your relationship with the group. Many of the activities are couple-based, gender-segregated and designed to ensure that you’re simultaneously challenged, entertained and comfortable. We promise you’ll have FUN and leave feeling more connected to your partner!