Ann Rhoades will be sharing her experiences and insights about how high-performing individuals and organizations use leadership, teamwork, values and workforce systems to achieve results. Join us for an incredible keynote hosted by EO Philadelphia.
A pre-event tour of PHL grounds is available at 4:30 sharp - only 33 spots, first come first serve. For more details email EO Philadelphia. CLOSED
- Date: April 6, 2017
- RSVP: By April 2, 2017
- Venue: Four Points Sheraton
- Parking: Available on site
- Attendees: Open to EO'ers, Strategic Partners & guests. Guest fee applies, collected at registration.
- Food/Beverage: Reception pre and post keynote, food and beverages served.
- Attire: Business Casual
- Overview: Most leaders know that a winning, engaged culture is the key to attracting top talent and customers. Yet, it remains elusive how exactly to create this ideal workplace – one where everyone from the front lines to the boardroom knows the company’s values and feels comfortable and empowered to act on them. Ann describes a proven system for creating values and socially responsible cultures. Based on Ann’s years of experience with JetBlue, Southwest Airlines and other companies known for their trailblazing corporate cultures, Ann reveals how leaders can create winning environments and provides a clear blueprint of how to accomplish culture change.
- Deliverables are:
- A system for building sustainable engaged cultures based on Values unique to your environment
- Selecting and retaining “A” players who mirror your values
- Delivering extraordinary customer-centric service levels
- Moving from just being a good organization to being a great community and values focused one
- Improve performance at all levels.
Ann's Bio: Ann is a dynamic and visionary Corporate Executive with over 25 years experience in a variety of service-based industries and is President of People Ink, her consulting company that helps organizations create unique workplace cultures based on values and performance. She held the position of Vice President of the People Department for Southwest Airlines and Executive Vice President of Team Services for Promus Hotel Corporation and most recently, the Executive Vice President of People for JetBlue Airways. Ann has a respected reputation in the industry for her creative approach to creating customer-centric cultures and is a popular speaker on the subject of customer service and how to build a strong high-performing culture. Ann currently serves on the board at the Regis Corporation, NexPhase Capital, YScouts, Past-President of the University of New Mexico Alumni Association Board, Chairman for Safer New Mexico Now, and Board member of New Mexico Appleseed. Ann’s former boards include JetBlue Airways, P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, HireVue, Inc., Restoration Hardware, Executive Council, Brigham & Women’s Hospital Harvard Medical School Board, the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, the University of New Mexico-Robert O Anderson School of Business National Advisory Board, Accion New Mexico and Albuquerque Community Foundation. Ann has an MBA in Management from the University of New Mexico and her book “Built on Values” was released in January 2011.