EOS Based Workshop hosted by EO Philadelphia Chapter Partner Optimize for Growth.
The Six Key Components of EOS
- The Vision/Traction Organizer
- The People Analyzer
- The Accountability Chart
- The Meeting Pulse
Date: August 28, 2018
RSVP: Aug 25, 2018
Venue: Valley Forge Casino Resort, North Ballroom
Attendees: Event is open to EO members, EOA members, EO Strategic Partners and guests. Guest fee applies and collected during registration.
Attire: Business casual
Parking: Parking available onsite
- 8:00am: Arrival/Breakfast
- 8:30am-12:30pm: Workshop
Workshop: If you are a normal entrepreneur you struggle getting everything you want from your business. When I started my business, I had visions of freedom fueled by significant wealth and free time. I dreamed of a self-managing business from the start. Only it took discovering these six secrets and 10 years to get there.
The Five Frustrations
Entrepreneurs struggle with many things. You work 80+ hours a week, and there is always more to do. Your family, health, relationships, and passions have all suffered. You do nothing but run your business and solve other people’s problems. Here are the typical frustrations that you need to solve in order to get out of the endless loop you are in:
- No control – you just let the market and your customers tell you what to do. Everything is chaotic and reactive.
- Not enough profit – You aren’t making the money you thought you would when you started the business. Growth has caused cash flow issues and you don’t have enough to live the life you want and invest in the business.
- People – you can’t seem the find the right ones to build a team, the ones you have don’t listen, your customers are always complaining. Man, wouldn’t be easier to do it yourself without all these darn humans?
- Hitting the Ceiling – you are growing but so is the complexity of your business. The things that used to work aren’t working anymore. You long for the days of a small team, it was so much easier then. You don’t know where your next growth engine will come from, you feel like it’s all at risk. You feel stuck.
- Nothing is working – you belong to peer groups, you read books, and more books, you attend conferences. And yet, no idea helps or maybe it helps for a few weeks but then quickly fades. It’s so hard to get everyone on the same page with you, so eventually, you give up and go back to old ways.
If any of these five frustrations sound like you, the good news is, that makes you normal.
This session will help you create a self-managing businesses so you FINALLY can live that life you want to live!
Interested to learn more about EO Membership and attend one of our events as a Prospective Member? Please complete the form below and one of our Membership Ambassadors will be in touch.
Members of EO must be the owner, founder or majority stakeholder of a business earning a minimum of US$1 million in the most recent fiscal year. Venture-backed companies must have either privately-raised funds of at least US$2 million or publicly-raised funds of US$5 million, and a minimum of 10 employees.