You've come to the right place. Membership in the Entrepreneurs' Organization is by invitation only.
- Be the founder, co-founder, owner, or controlling shareholder of a company
- Hold one of the above titles for a company that grosses more than US $1 Million annually.
- For venture backed companies to qualify for membership, they must have privately raised funds of US$2M or publicly raised funds of US $5M, and 10 full-time employees.
- Venture backed companies have three years before they must meet the standard qualification of US $1M in gross annual revenue.
- Members pay both chapter and Global dues in one annual membership payment, paid before the start of each fiscal year, July 1st.
- Currently, EO Global dues are US $2,400 and EO Philadelphia dues are US $2,100, for a total of US $4,500 annually.
- Dues for new members are based on a monthly pro-rated schedule. New members pay a one-time initiation fee of US $3,100.
- Prospective members must first complete either the EO Interest Form (below) or on-line application.
- Submissions will be sent to the local EO Philadelphia Chapter, to ensure EO Member criteria is met.
- A member of the EO Philadelphia membership team will contact all prospective members to discuss joining EO.
- Qualifying prospects will then be invited to an EO Test Drive Event. These events are held quarterly and required as part of the Membership Process.
- Members must complete the following documents in order for membership to be reviewed; on-line application and revenue verification form
- Membership Team will present prospect to board.
- Membership Team will follow up with member in regards to member offer.
- Upon acceptance, prospects application will be processed and credit cards charged.
- Prospects will then be contacted by our Integration Chair to begin on-boarding!
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
EO | INTEGRATION
Learning the EO Process
Once accepted into EO, you will gain access to forum trainings and meetings, chapter and global events, and a wide variety of exclusive benefits. Within your first three months you will be welcomed by our Integration Chair who will work with you to get you acclimated to our local organization. Our Forum Chair will work with you to coordinate your forum training and place you in a forum group.
A member-led, confidential, peer-sharing program
What would you give for the ability to tap into a group of 7-10 fellow business owners who can offer you direction based on their experiences? Your forum acts as your personal board of advisors on the situations you choose to discuss. Monthly forum meetings allow you to explore the deepest decisions you face in a safe and non-judgmental environment.
Extraordinary experiences, learning, and networking.
EO Global events combine provocative learning programs with unique resources and memorable social venues. Our biggest events, called Universities, bring hundreds of members together for a once-in-a-lifetime experience at exciting locations around the world each year. Universities, as well as a smaller events like our EO Colleges, enable you to learn from business experts, experience other cultures and build relationships with members outside of your chapter.
Local insights and connections
As an EO Member, you're not only a part of the global organization - You're a part of a thriving chapter! As a member of this local community of entrepreneurs, you get to participate in regular chapter learning and social events, all of which help you grow as a business, family, and community leader. What's more, the peer interaction and educational opportunities at these events will help you become a well-rounded entrepreneur by expanding your network and improving your business knowledge.
EO | EXECUTIVE EDUCATION
Learning from the world's experts
EO is proud to offer members the opportunity to learn at a higher, more intense level through executive education programming. Our programs strive to bring members to new levels of leadership, as well as growth and success in their business, community, and family lives. Through a variety of partnerships, EO challenges members' assumptions, tests their ways of doing business, and introduces them to new and unexpected ways of thinking. Most important, members return to their business with fresh ideas, new skills, a toolkit of resources, and a greater capacity for addressing the challenges they and their company will face.
EO | MENTORSHIP
Learn and grow through transformative relationships.
EO Mentorship is about building yourself and others throughout the entrepreneurial journey. Whether you have a "thirst for learning" and seek a mentor to help you "boldly go," or have a desire to "make a mark" and give back to the next generation of entrepreneurs, EO mentorship offers an opportunity for you. Programs are based locally at the chapter level.